Financial Planning Services
Financial planning is available as a one-time project as well as a continuous program. We will assess your retirement readiness and sustainability of your projected retirement spending. The continuous program includes a full annual review of your plan to update its accuracy and ongoing appropriateness.
Benefits of Financial Planning
Let us answer any questions you have about our financial planning services.
Common Planning Questions
We can help you solve these issues and more.
- …money will I need to retire and when can I expect to have it?
- …risk is in my investment portfolio and how well does it match with how I feel about it?
When should I...
- …begin taking social security benefits?
- …exercise my employee stock options or redeem my restricted stock?
- …purchase insurance or self-insure?
- …the optimal financing of major assets, such as my residence, business, vacation home, yacht, airplane, or fine art?
- …the best way to reduce income and estate taxes?
How can I...
- …plan for premature death, disability, property and casualty losses or the need for long-term care that will impact my goals?
- …make the most of my employee benefits, as an employee or as a business owner?
- …reduce the cost of my insurance coverage?
Our process typically includes:
- Defining the scope and objectives of the financial planning engagement
- Gathering data, including investments, savings, loans, leases, income, expenses, age, and other items helpful for assessing financial goals, that you provide to us
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial status
- Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations
- Discussing implementation steps
- Determining monitoring needs and responsibilities